am i wrong?
by puppy - Thursday June 15, 2023 at 01:21 AM

SO yes- there I was- the good little drainer discord kitten that i am. I was horny this night, so I found myself in call with an Australian discord daddy. He liked my high pitched voice and continuously called me his good little girl. I asked my discord daddy for permission to go pee (like the good little kitten that I am). He said "no kitten, you will not pee, get in your bed right now" I proceeded to head towards my bed as he stated. I laid in bed, and he continued to say "start touching yourself" since I am a good obedient kitten i listened to this man. As I was touching myself I kept telling daddy how I had to pee, he told me to shut the fuck up, and continue what i was doing. Just when i started to get comfortable to said to me "do you still need to pee princess" I responded with yes of course, immediately after he said "pee right now", I stood there for a second confused, I said "what", he repeated himself "pee. right. now.", "in the bed" I asked, "yes piss all over yourself" he stated. After about a minute of sitting there in complete disgust that he would even ask me to do this, I decided to do it.

I peed.. i peed on myself.. now.. the problem is.. I don't think I hated it.. I might have even.. liked it?? I don't know if this is normal, or if I am just mentally ill? am I wrong? has this happened to anyone else before? please help me.
This is not a serious discussion.
[Image: NtSaXeSS.png]
I do not condone any illegal activities nor do I partake in them. I do not have any involvement with this group or with the people in it.

Shoutbox Addict
(06-15-2023, 01:21 AM)puppy Wrote:
SO yes- there I was- the good little drainer discord kitten that i am. I was horny this night, so I found myself in call with an Australian discord daddy. He liked my high pitched voice and continuously called me his good little girl. I asked my discord daddy for permission to go pee (like the good little kitten that I am). He said "no kitten, you will not pee, get in your bed right now" I proceeded to head towards my bed as he stated. I laid in bed, and he continued to say "start touching yourself" since I am a good obedient kitten i listened to this man. As I was touching myself I kept telling daddy how I had to pee, he told me to shut the fuck up, and continue what i was doing. Just when i started to get comfortable to said to me "do you still need to pee princess" I responded with yes of course, immediately after he said "pee right now", I stood there for a second confused, I said "what", he repeated himself "pee. right. now.", "in the bed" I asked, "yes piss all over yourself" he stated. After about a minute of sitting there in complete disgust that he would even ask me to do this, I decided to do it.

I peed.. i peed on myself.. now.. the problem is.. I don't think I hated it.. I might have even.. liked it?? I don't know if this is normal, or if I am just mentally ill? am I wrong? has this happened to anyone else before? please help me.

shut up
[Image: zmleaxk4.png]
you're so right
kill yourself
Who how what I'm lost for words on what I just read pls tell me you found this from someone else and didn't come up with this on your own.
Hang yourself make sure the rope doesn't cut off because of your weight

(p.s: i thought it was pretty hot still do what i told you when you're drunk)
(06-15-2023, 01:21 AM)puppy Wrote:

No.
Telegram: @oppress
[Image: al-Py701-X-2718763177.png]
keep yourself safe
You need to see a doctor.