What is your spearphishing workflow?
by MrIc3CreamMan - Thursday December 14, 2023 at 09:56 AM
Without giving away too many top tips or whatever, whats your general spearphishing gameplan look like? More specifically post recon. Like do most of yall generally use the same tools and methods? Why should I use a toolkit like Doxxer or setoolkit rather than say set up an apache server on a pi or something? I think what Im trying to work out is the sheer amount of paths to take when deciding what methods to use to infect a target. I guess its mostly subjective based on the target and circumstances, but I would assume most of yall have a general workflow, and so im just curious how you pros approach it. 

Also, If this is kind of in bad taste or in the wrong place then my apologies, just yell at me and ill fix it.

Last, i should make an intro thread, but tl;dr me: Been teaching myself things here and there since the 90s, and have always been on the fringe of hacking most my life, but decided to take it seriously and gave up drugs and a bunch of other shit so I can focus and learn. Im real good at self teaching, but being a pro in other industries and skills I understand somethings you just need to straight up ask.
hello give me your Any contact information
(01-13-2024, 09:30 AM)fengkong Wrote: hello give me your Any contact information

haha careful he wants to spearphish you
(01-18-2024, 04:06 AM)acantic22 Wrote:
(01-13-2024, 09:30 AM)fengkong Wrote: hello give me your Any contact information

haha careful he wants to spearphish you

Nailed it.

Nah, I just like having a model to understand. I learn best of two ways, doing it myself and figuring it out along the way, or from someone with experience. In hindsight its kind of a silly question to even ask, ole boy is right....Get info. Throw spear. Eat fish.

I think maybe the specifics of it all are just better left for me to figure out.