Russians have this ransomware shit on ez mode, but they still manage to mess up lol
by jiggypuff44 - Saturday June 17, 2023 at 06:13 AM
https://www.justice.gov/usao-nj/pr/russi...nst-us-and

It's so easy. Russia never extradites its citizens to face charges in western countries. But these Russian clowns always find reasons to leave their country and get arrested abroad. Russia is a safe haven, but these clowns keep running away to western allied countries and getting arrested. Ffs. I wish I was a russian citizen Big Grin
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: (Permanent)
Ban Reason: Multi-Accounting
I agree there are so many places you can travel that would be nice cheap and fun that doesnt involve the 5 eyes

But whos to say they dont like living on the edge
Heart
(06-17-2023, 06:13 AM)jiggypuff44 Wrote: https://www.justice.gov/usao-nj/pr/russi...nst-us-and

It's so easy. Russia never extradites its citizens to face charges in western countries. But these Russian clowns always find reasons to leave their country and get arrested abroad. Russia is a safe haven, but these clowns keep running away to western allied countries and getting arrested. Ffs. I wish I was a russian citizen Big Grin

You're a stupid pig who just gives a fuck on ur trash news.
No one leaves a safe house if they know they're going to get arrested.

But while you are right, many Russians left the country after the war started in Ukraine and were arrested. They wanted to escape from the army - they went to prison not even in their own country bruh
(06-17-2023, 06:21 PM)Uncounted Wrote: I agree there are so many places you can travel that would be nice cheap and fun that doesnt involve the 5 eyes

No. There are not so many places. Just because a country is not in 5/9/14 eyes doesn't mean they won't bend the knee and obey America's every demand.

This is why countries like Russia, North Korea, sometimes China, sometimes Iran need to be protected from this western coalition. Because these are the only countries with a long track record of never sending their citizens to face charges in the US.

If Russia loses this war in Ukraine and Putin gets overthrown by a western puppet then we lose Russia as a safe haven and as a place that won't cave into western demands.

Finally, you still need citizenship in these safe haven countries. If you are an America who is just hiding out in Russia, they will send you back because you are not a citizen of russia

(06-18-2023, 12:53 AM)jamboah Wrote:
(06-17-2023, 06:13 AM)jiggypuff44 Wrote: https://www.justice.gov/usao-nj/pr/russi...nst-us-and

But while you are right, many Russians left the country after the war started in Ukraine and were arrested. They wanted to escape from the army - they went to prison not even in their own country bruh

As far as I know, only criminals and actual soldiers have been sent out to fight in the Russia/Ukraine war. They have not started enlisting the help of civilians with no fighting experience. So if criminals left their safe haven in Russia because they were scared of getting enlisted then they are just stupid and cowardly.

There are only a few countries (maybe 5) with a track record of not sending their citizens to face charges in America. One of those are Russia. If you leave Russia, you are stupid
(06-18-2023, 01:42 AM)jiggypuff44 Wrote:
(06-17-2023, 06:21 PM)Uncounted Wrote: I agree there are so many places you can travel that would be nice cheap and fun that doesnt involve the 5 eyes

No. There are not so many places. Just because a country is not in 5/9/14 eyes doesn't mean they won't bend the knee and obey America's every demand.

This is why countries like Russia, North Korea, sometimes China, sometimes Iran need to be protected from this western coalition. Because these are the only countries with a long track record of never sending their citizens to face charges in the US.

If Russia loses this war in Ukraine and Putin gets overthrown by a western puppet then we lose Russia as a safe haven and as a place that won't cave into western demands.

Finally, you still need citizenship in these safe haven countries. If you are an America who is just hiding out in Russia, they will send you back because you are not a citizen of russia

(06-18-2023, 12:53 AM)jamboah Wrote:

As far as I know, only criminals and actual soldiers have been sent out to fight in the Russia/Ukraine war. They have not started enlisting the help of civilians with no fighting experience. So if criminals left their safe haven in Russia because they were scared of getting enlisted then they are just stupid and cowardly.

There are only a few countries (maybe 5) with a track record of not sending their citizens to face charges in America. One of those are Russia. If you leave Russia, you are stupid

About the first one: I agree, the answer is only to the second paragraph.

Maybe you just do not saw the news in Russia - during the mobilization everyone was involved indiscriminately.
In Russia, the Western propaganda has made it so that it is "very bad" to live here - that's why they many stupid leaves now.
I also agree that it is quite stupid for criminals to leave Russia, but not always.
(06-18-2023, 03:02 AM)jamboah Wrote: About the first one: I agree, the answer is only to the second paragraph.

Maybe you just do not saw the news in Russia - during the mobilization everyone was involved indiscriminately.
In Russia, the Western propaganda has made it so that it is "very bad" to live here - that's why they many stupid leaves now.
I also agree that it is quite stupid for criminals to leave Russia, but not always.

Quote: In Russia, the Western propaganda has made it so that it is "very bad" to live here - that's why they many stupid leaves now

Yes people are hiveminded unfortunately. Hopefully Ukraine kills themselves so the war ends soon.

Quote: I also agree that it is quite stupid for criminals to leave Russia, but not always.

What do you mean not always? As long as your crimes/scams don't target Russians or any of the post soviet countries then you will be safe in Russia until Russia president gets replaced with western puppet.
How can someone that smart act that way?, like he had 10M$ bounty on his arrest, of course he was going to get arrested anytime.
Telegram: @kokocorp
You can buy Russian citizenship if you have the right numbers to call and a bit of cash, these people have been in Russia their whole life and want to enjoy instead of hiding.
(06-18-2023, 07:47 AM)jiggypuff44 Wrote: What do you mean not always? As long as your crimes/scams don't target Russians or any of the post soviet countries then you will be safe in Russia until Russia  president gets replaced with western puppet.

Recently, six hackers were detained in Rostov. They are suspected of stealing bank card data from foreigners.
Russia does not always guarantee safety Smile
(06-18-2023, 06:22 PM)jamboah Wrote:
(06-18-2023, 07:47 AM)jiggypuff44 Wrote: What do you mean not always? As long as your crimes/scams don't target Russians or any of the post soviet countries then you will be safe in Russia until Russia  president gets replaced with western puppet.

Recently, six hackers were detained in Rostov. They are suspected of stealing bank card data from foreigners.
Russia does not always guarantee safety Smile

I bet my left testicle that they were also targeting russians or post soviet countries also! And that's why they got arrested.

Tell me their names so i can search their case.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Any info about the ransomware hit Claro Central America? tw0cool 7 1,183 02-14-2024, 02:42 PM
Last Post: R4c0d3
  Any info about the ransomware hit Claro Central America? tw0cool 1 688 01-31-2024, 04:23 PM
Last Post: B3ulah1
  Where can i get ransomware builder? sugar 8 987 01-26-2024, 10:25 PM
Last Post: sugar
  Ransomware Links IamZ 7 1,310 01-05-2024, 07:33 PM
Last Post: Ashen_one
  You guys familiar with Pimeyes? This shit is wild! judgeholden 10 1,572 12-15-2023, 07:06 PM
Last Post: SpotnikSignal