Retarded feds
by pompomputin - Thursday June 15, 2023 at 09:25 AM
what an extravagant name you got there
(06-15-2023, 09:25 AM)pompomputin Wrote: So heading over to https://breached.vc/. You get a message with
Quote:
Any forums claiming to be "Breached" or "BreachForums" should be used with caution. BreachForums will never return.
https://www.databreaches.net/breachforum...t-be-back/
"Again, the Breached forum will not be coming back. If it's back for any reason, you need to assume that is an attempt to target our users and is not safe." - https://baph.is/updates/safe.txt.asc
(Archive).

Now if we go https://baph.is/updates/safe.txt.asc. It says
Quote:
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA512
Hello everyone.
Let me first apologize for the abruptness of my announcements, as well as the lateness on this one. I'm trying to be very cautious how active I am, and I'd prefer not to get DPR'd based on my activity atm.
First you can join the new announcement channel here:
https://t.me/OfficialBaphomet
In the next day or so an actual group will be made for people to communicate. Right now I'm trying to let the news cycle calm down a bit as it's only causing more chaos the more I respond to anything. I am working with specific people to provide a more secure and constant way to communicate with me outside of Telegram. As it stands I opened Telegram to an additional 700 messages, and there are just far too many people to respond to.
At the moment feds and researchers are pouring over every single packet that has gone across the internet attempting to find our infrastructure, as well as information about myself. Some things like the Wiki were left up because the infrastructure touches nothing and only wastes time of those trying to understand everything going on in the background. There may still be infrastructure that only Pom had access to that I'm unable to access, but that shouldn't be anything *critical* to our users safety. Things like f.sb and a.sc are completely out of my control so do not bother using them. Again, the Breached forum will not be coming back. If it's back for any reason, you need to assume that is an attempt to target our users and is not safe. I will not suddenly come back online and tell everyone I was just kidding and we will bringing back the forum, so please use your best logic here.
For the time being, I'm going to be more cautious on the updates I push out as each one only enters into the flurry of people who want to speculate and twist the things I'm saying. From now on there is a hard 48 hour limit where if I have not provided an update, specifically one that is PGP signed, then assume the worst has happened. From now into the future, my current local setup will not have any way to access my PGP keys except for very specific, brief timeframes - so for that reason again please only assume that if I am providing the signed message it is me. There are plenty of people impersonating me on Telegram atm, and I'm sure that the psyops against our community is only going to increase in the coming days/weeks.
- - Baphomet
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----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=Y1xc
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

More importantly 
Quote:Things like f.sb and a.sc are completely out of my control so do not bother using them

Baph says f.sb and a.sc are completely outside his control but somehow they get updated with the same message. The feds just fucked themselves over
real
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: (Permanent)
Ban Reason: Security lock
I don't think anybody really cares though.
Ban Reason: Extreme degenerate behavior | Unwelcome here
Baph meant it wouldn't be back under the same domain or infra. We had plans to reopen under a new domain and infra from the beginning.
STFU NIGGERS! YOUR BACKEND LEAKED ALREADY!! FEDS FEDS FEDS
Ban Reason: Stfu impotent
What exactly does this mean? If I am following correctly, those two domains are not owned by baph. And they got updated with one of his messages.
It could be that the feds have copypasted the message? What exactly are you trying to communicate? Regards.
lets wait for his official announcement he said in one of his recent posts he will make one
I have no problems with feds, they are cute (female ones)
[Image: SQHc3.gif]
yeah man... huge L from the feds....
somone prob bought the domain and is trolling. Who cares tho. Feds are everywhere. Don't be a retard with opsec

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  cracked - the most retarded forum ever IntelBroker 8 997 02-20-2024, 12:12 PM
Last Post: shuiyazi
  ALPHV Got fucked by the FEDS N1GHTF0R3ST 7 615 12-20-2023, 11:58 AM
Last Post: DredgenSun
  How to troll the feds cancerstick 15 2,693 08-28-2023, 05:24 PM
Last Post: mega-mind
  hey feds catch me xzin0vich 2 1,071 08-16-2023, 04:19 PM
Last Post: ImmortalBT7274
  Feds runs the forum? strleaks 12 2,495 07-26-2023, 04:01 PM
Last Post: hacxx