Need Manga recommendations
by nedna - Friday December 15, 2023 at 10:48 AM
Lately I've been reading a lot of different manga and reread a couple of them like beserk, latna saga, doom breaker, niseoki, etc. I read all genres but always looking for new ones to hook me in. Ill add of the ones ive read later since im working lol.
You may want to check our Haruka Reset, it story about writer who is overwhelmed by deadlines and takes time out of her busy schedule to reset her mind. Strolling around the neighborhood, soaking in the public bath, eating the local cuisine, enjoying the park... even though she can’t take a big vacation or travel far, she’s determined to still enjoy any little “vacation” she can by getting creative! it very good and inspiring for me to take "little vacation" to help reset myself back.
(12-15-2023, 10:48 AM)nedna Wrote: Lately I've been reading a lot of different manga and reread a couple of them like beserk, latna saga, doom breaker, niseoki, etc. I read all genres but always looking for new ones to hook me in. Ill add of the ones ive read later since im working lol. omegle xender

I got this,...
(12-15-2023, 10:48 AM)nedna Wrote: Lately I've been reading a lot of different manga and reread a couple of them like beserk, latna saga, doom breaker, niseoki, etc. I read all genres but always looking for new ones to hook me in. Ill add of the ones ive read later since im working lol.

Try 20th century boys
what genre do you prefere ? are you intersted in korean manhuwa or only japanese
One Punch Man still good
Tower of God buts its killing me all the hiatus and waiting times, health of the creator
Tokyo ghoul or one piece, so you avoid all the unnecessary filler.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sexiest Anime or Manga characters metzelplix 2 46 7 hours ago
Last Post: metzelplix
  manga recomindation midoan 4 321 Yesterday, 02:27 AM
Last Post: dense
  Anyone know a good psychological manga? DampedApple 19 1,751 02-21-2024, 12:56 PM
Last Post: h347
  TBHK Vol 1-10 Yenprrss manga .cbz format Ishatstudio 1 556 02-21-2024, 06:47 AM
Last Post: BehaveLike
  Anyone seen the new boruto manga? newcomer 15 1,528 02-21-2024, 02:02 AM
Last Post: Lock