How You Can Confirm Glowies Control The Old Domains
by Cry - Saturday June 17, 2023 at 06:21 AM
Since a.sc and f.sb were project run by pom only how come those site now show the same welcome to nginx. Even if this forum is not run by the real Baphomet how would he be able to change the a.sc and f.sb domain pages to the message if he never control them? His update is valid PGP signature and what is strange is the some of domains use the a.sc certificate which means they are all hosted on the same server just like the Raidforums ones were when they took over. Reason for Baph saying all current forums up are not affiliated with Breached because the site was still in the testing phase and he didnt reuse old database as it compromised.

It is known the glowies have the database as Poms arrest evidence showed he logged into own forum with no vpn no tor even though set up tor for forum user? I ask Baph to PM me for how glowies got control of the domains so quick (did they social engeneer as pom to get the domains back into "poms" control and waited for Baph to make moves?). They seem to not have gotten or set up breached.today breach.is and bf.gl as those dont show the nginx page, and they have gotten breachedforums.vc so make sure you type it in write.

His safe.txt.asc update is from March, if Baph truly wasn't going to bring back the forum he wouldve make a new signed message saying breachforums.vc is not legitimate instead of saying new forums.

The old domains seem to use 1984 hosting nameservers, this is uncharacteristic of the setup before with the DDOS protections and the standard njalla nameservers pom used often.

Trust the new team or not trust the new team, you can trust the glowies control old domains if you believe Baph new update or not .
There's an interesting coincidence related to the old domains. Poms court docket had a sealed update on 27/04, and the same day, the dns changed for breached.vc
What do you guys think about this?? When registering, they only accept email registers from whitelisted domains (Gmail, outlook, and other high tier email providers). Makes me feel like they are trying to get lazy people to deanonymize themselves and register with a real email linked to them. I doubt this website will ever have a hidden service. Everything seems sus about this site.

[Image: Screenshot-59.png]
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: (Permanent)
Ban Reason: Multi-Accounting
(06-17-2023, 07:46 AM)jiggypuff44 Wrote: What do you guys think about this?? When registering, they only accept email registers from whitelisted domains (Gmail, outlook, and other high tier email providers). Makes me feel like they are trying to get lazy people to deanonymize themselves and register with a real email linked to them. I doubt this website will ever have a hidden service. Everything seems sus about this site.

You can sign up with tutanota..
(06-17-2023, 07:46 AM)jiggypuff44 Wrote: What do you guys think about this?? When registering, they only accept email registers from whitelisted domains (Gmail, outlook, and other high tier email providers). Makes me feel like they are trying to get lazy people to deanonymize themselves and register with a real email linked to them. I doubt this website will ever have a hidden service. Everything seems sus about this site.

Proton is supported, what are you on about?

Also doesn't seem to like common eastern european providers very much lol. I think it was most likely a case of preconfiguration where they just grabbed it without much modification and haven't gotten around to fixing it. I'm quicker to attribute that to their rush to get this running than this being a honey pot at this point. We'll see if that continues to hold water or not with time.
(06-17-2023, 10:41 AM)FemboyTummy Wrote:

Why do people still think Proton is a privacy friendly, no logs provider!?

Proton have shared logs on two known occasions. There are probably other instances, but they managed to keep it under wraps.

The first case was about the French climate activist. They released his IP address when swiss authorities subpoena'd them.

The second was when someone used Proton to send a death threat to Anthony Fauci. Proton's response to this: "As this user was breaking our terms and conditions, we decided to help LE in this case and share their logs"

It's crazy to me how so many people think Proton is a trustworthy company...

(06-17-2023, 08:03 AM)Euclid Wrote:

For a criminal forum like this, there should be no requirement for email addresses. Or, they should permit disposable email addresses that you don't have to register to create.

My belief is, they are doing this because they know most people won't take the time to create a new burner gmail or a burner outlook or whatever else is permitted. Instead, they will just register with their real email address.

Now when you have real email addresses, you can do many things. If they are law enforcement, they can uncover real identities. If they are scammers, they can find out more information about members and run scams, etc.

Be careful on this forum

(06-17-2023, 12:04 PM)happenstance Wrote:

Also doesn't seem to like common eastern european providers very much lol. I think it was most likely a case of preconfiguration where they just grabbed it without much modification and haven't gotten around to fixing it. I'm quicker to attribute that to their rush to get this running than this being a honey pot at this point. We'll see if that continues to hold water or not with time.

You are way too gullible.

I bet this forum will never have a hidden service, they will keep their whitelisted email policy and they might even introduce Cloudflare and start banning Tor users.

Things like this doesn't happen by accident, it's very intentional. The question is, why are they doing it. Some people might say "Oh it's to prevent spammers". Ok, but there are many websites/forums of a criminal nature and they do a good job preventing spammers without privacy breaking features like banning tor or banning certain emails.

Just tread carefully man, there are much better forumsĀ out there that respect user privacy and have hidden service links
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: (Permanent)
Ban Reason: Multi-Accounting
(06-18-2023, 01:58 AM)jiggypuff44 Wrote: For a criminal forum like this, there should be no requirement for email addresses. Or, they should permit disposable email addresses that you don't have to register to create.

My belief is, they are doing this because they know most people won't take the time to create a new burner gmail or a burner outlook or whatever else is permitted. Instead, they will just register with their real email address.

Now when you have real email addresses, you can do many things. If they are law enforcement, they can uncover real identities. If they are scammers, they can find out more information about members and run scams, etc.

Be careful on this forum

but... what would the point be? Baphomet has the old database. It's not like that information isn't already freely available. Disabling email validation would allow any researcher or LE to freely scrape the forum and be a nightmare for the staff to handle. Beyond that, without email validation anyone could make thousands of accounts to spam the forum with.
(06-18-2023, 01:58 AM)jiggypuff44 Wrote:
(06-17-2023, 10:41 AM)FemboyTummy Wrote:

Why do people still think Proton is a privacy friendly, no logs provider!?

Proton have shared logs on two known occasions. There are probably other instances, but they managed to keep it under wraps.

The first case was about the French climate activist. They released his IP address when swiss authorities subpoena'd them.

The second was when someone used Proton to send a death threat to Anthony Fauci. Proton's response to this: "As this user was breaking our terms and conditions, we decided to help LE in this case and share their logs"

It's crazy to me how so many people think Proton is a trustworthy company...

(06-17-2023, 08:03 AM)Euclid Wrote:

For a criminal forum like this, there should be no requirement for email addresses. Or, they should permit disposable email addresses that you don't have to register to create.

Be careful on this forum

(06-17-2023, 12:04 PM)happenstance Wrote:

You are way too gullible.

I bet this forum will never have a hidden service, they will keep their whitelisted email policy and they might even introduce Cloudflare and start banning Tor users.

Things like this doesn't happen by accident, it's very intentional. The question is, why are they doing it. Some people might say "Oh it's to prevent spammers". Ok, but there are many websites/forums of a criminal nature and they do a good job preventing spammers without privacy breaking features like banning tor or banning certain emails.

Just tread carefully man, there are much better forums out there that respect user privacy and have hidden service links

In light of recent events (the breach), I still think it's rush. That doesn't make it any better, and rushed/incompetent forums often become honeypots (and end caught up stupid shit a la yesterday). I was not advising letting go of all caution by any means (and you can now check and see that I haven't lol). I don't use this forum for anything more than shitposting because of it. I agree that the mods should take greater precautions to protect stupid people from themselves and that it is suspicious but I think people are too quick to cry honeypot when the real culprit is stupidity (which is often just as if not more dangerous)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  is this real ? can some1 confirm ? IntelBroker 10 1,656 01-26-2024, 12:16 AM
Last Post: SkibididoobaBandiz
  Can anyone confirm posting limitations? DredgenSun 17 2,286 10-25-2023, 08:02 AM
Last Post: DredgenSun
  Gun control Belko 15 2,717 09-24-2023, 11:23 PM
Last Post: blackboar
  will china control the economy in the future? Anon010101 1 991 09-10-2023, 09:11 PM
Last Post: Moonshine
  we need more DOMAINS shearunnatrckstr 6 1,222 08-01-2023, 08:11 AM
Last Post: En3ronthegreat