Gophish and Tails?
by AudreyHorne - Monday December 18, 2023 at 05:30 PM
Hello there

I'm trying to figure out how to send mass emails with 0 chances of being tracked.
I have mail2tor accounts that actually have SMTP, so I was thinking of using it with GoPhish.
My questions are:
  1. Is Email2tor SMTP compatible with Gophish?
  2.  Is it really necessary to run Gophish with Tails, for example, or can I be untraceable just using Kali? 
  3. In this case, do I need to set up anything extra? (procxychains, just a VPN, TOR...)

Thank you!
Have you looked into Evilginx2 ? what are you targeting? what does your recon look like? whats your goal? things like this will help you in your campaign to know prior to choosing a weapon system to attack with.
0D|nS3c
(12-18-2023, 05:39 PM)Farfalla Wrote: Have you looked into Evilginx2 ? what are you targeting? what does your recon look like? whats your goal? things like this will help you in your campaign to know prior to choosing a weapon system to attack with.
I've never hear about Evilginx2,I'm definitely going to check it out, thanks for the tip.
My target is a list of CP "customers" It's my first time so I'm researching and instructing myself well so I don't screw it up.
from one twin peaks fan to another ... good luck.
0D|nS3c
(12-18-2023, 05:55 PM)Farfalla Wrote: from one twin peaks fan to another ... good luck.

Big Grin  Thank you!!! Heart
Glad you've laid your plans of not getting caught out clearly Smile
"Universal appeal is poison masquerading as medicine. Horror is not meant to be universal. It's meant to be personal, private, animal"
(12-20-2023, 12:12 PM)DredgenSun Wrote: Glad you've laid your plans of not getting caught out clearly Smile

Thank you!
I'd rather spend time learning how to do things the best way than take a misstep...
I've been doing my research for a couple of weeks, I've been reading forums, PDF books, other people's experiences... Everytime I learn something new I despair knowing that I don't really know even 1% yet haha but I find it fascinating.