First homemade bomb
by TeaPot - Sunday December 17, 2023 at 05:41 PM
Hi guys, 
Lately I was wondering how to make homemade little bomb just for experimental sake. I found you can make Nappalm with gasoline and poylystiren bu I was wondering if you have any recipe of explosive that don't need much more ingredients and some that we all have at home or at least a part of it. I also found ANFO which I think can be interesting but maybe too dangerous.
Dude, I think you're trying to blow up your neighborhood. I hope you live alone at home.
Pay attention to safety, brother
guys i kn that's dangerous and i won't blow anything up. It's just for my curiosity on how is it easy to make one
You can try searching for The Anarchist Cookbook, it teaches you a lot of stuff including how to make bombs
Thanks man that's good stuff
Yeah, don't make a bomb, and don't post about making online either
"Universal appeal is poison masquerading as medicine. Horror is not meant to be universal. It's meant to be personal, private, animal"
(12-17-2023, 05:41 PM)TeaPot Wrote: Hi guys, 
Lately I was wondering how to make homemade little bomb just for experimental sake. I found you can make Nappalm with gasoline and poylystiren bu I was wondering if you have any recipe of explosive that don't need much more ingredients and some that we all have at home or at least a part of it. I also found ANFO which I think can be interesting but maybe too dangerous.

hey babes

dont use the anarchist cookbook, the recipes r booby trapped so u die. i almost blew my hands off lmaoooo

u can look @ some of my threads nd find 1s that acc work. i am working on some new recipes too. but be VERY CAREFUL. for eg, dont dive str8 in2 making the whole thing, first try 1 or 2 pts of the reaction. like as an eg, first try making ur own black powder b4 the whole bomb. yw
You started your life with 10 fingers. That's a good number - Try to keep them all.
Think wisely before making move you might utterly regret afterward ..